Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Distribution Management Department
Hang Seng's Retail Distribution focuses on personal wealth management and financial services. Our one-stop wealth management initiatives are designed for both our affluent and mass integrated account customers. With more than 250 branches and service outlets, including over 60 Prestige Banking Centres for our high-end personal customers, we serve over half of the adult population, offering an extensive range of products.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Branch Portfolio and Performance Management Manager. Principal responsibilities
- Support the implementation of sales capacity and business performance information system for branch network to maximum sales management effectiveness
- Perform analysis on branch and customer portfolio and assist in branch sales target allocation
- Handle the branch sales performance tracking, activity management reports and ad-hoc management information generation
- Develop and maintain branch network capacity simulation models to support the development of sales strategies and improve the branch resources utilization
- Enhance and maintain branch sales database to facilitate sales management dashboard development
- Liaise with IT and Analytics Departments to enhance the sales analytics engine for identifying sales opportunities
- University degree in Statistics, Computer Science, Information Systems or other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 2 years of relevant experience, with knowledge of retail banking products, branch operations, sales management system, sales reporting an advantage
- Good communication, analytical and project management skills
- Well versed in application software, including MS Access, Excel formula/Macro, VBA and Tableau with exposure in SQL, Python and SAS an advantage
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset to ensure efficient and effective customer service processes
If you would like to explore other opportunities at Hang Seng Hong Kong, please visit www.hangseng.com/careers/ for details.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.