Assistant Business Strategy Manager / Business Strategy Manager (Frontline Performance Management)
- Develop the staff performance measurement and staff incentive scheme in relation to the requirement of local regulatory and Bank requirements. Conduct regularly review for enhancement so as to meet the market practice and overall business objectives.
- Formulate the mechanism of incentive budget allocation, including the quarterly staff incentive and tactical incentive, regularly monitoring the implementation
- Assist to perform the analysis and statistic on staff performance, provide comments to the incentive plans, measurement and implementation. Prepare the presentation deck for management review.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders to promote and implement the overall performance management strategies
- Execute and complete the work assigned by the superiors.
- Diploma or above, with minimum 1-year relevant experience in banking industry;
- Good command of written English and Chinese;
- Strong communications, presentation and interpersonal skills;
- Good PC skills in Word, PowerPoint and Chinese input;
- Proficient in Excel (e.g. Formula setting, VLOOKUP, Pivot Table/Marco, etc.)