Assistant Client Audit Manager - Global Trade and Receivables Finance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 28 nov. 17 2017-11-28
Some careers have more impact than others.
If you’re looking for a role where you can continue to make an impression, take the next step at HSBC where your contributions will always be valued.
Global Trade and Receivables Finance comprises over 4,500 people across more than 60 countries, helping suppliers and buyers with their export and import finance needs. Trade is where HSBC began in 1865, when we financed commerce between Europe, North America and Asia.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Client Audit Manager.
In this role, you will
- Assess the viability of extending or continuing factoring facilities for higher risk Receivables Finance prospect or client by conducting survey or periodic audit
- Be responsible for preparing Business Quality Assurance findings and handle Business Risk and Control Management related queries, findings and follow up actions
- Conduct site visit to client or prospect office and verify trading records
- Make continuous improvement on Receivables Finance controls with a balance between risk, client experience, growth and operational feasibility
- Work with clients to gather necessary information for audit or survey review
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University graduate in Finance or related discipline
- Experience in auditing or taxation, factoring knowledge is highly preferred
- Strong communication, investigation and analytical and problem solving skills
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Cantonese, fluency in Putonghua is an advantage
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A1O5
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited