Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Private Banking Department - Wealth and Personal Banking
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant Credit Support Manager
. Principal responsibilities
- Provide efficient centralized operational support such as credit proposal preparation etc on credit approval, credit review, credit monitoring and other credit-related tasks and operations to the department as well as other related internal/ external parties to cope with business development and comply with relevant credit guidelines
- Coordinate various credit support tasks (including preparation of periodic/ ad hoc credit-related reports, credit policy review, periodic/ ad hoc loan ratio review for investment products etc.) with other stakeholders to comply with relevant credit guidelines and cope with the reporting requirements of internal departments/ external regulatory bodies
- Liaise and work with Front Office and relevant stakeholders on new business opportunities or credit-related issues to meet customer needs
- Assist to conduct regular review on internal credit guidelines, working processes and service levels to enhance operational efficiencies, identify streamlining opportunities and initiate procedural changes and/ or system enhancements to cope with internal or external requirements/ changes
- University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications
- Minimum 5 years' banking experience, with knowledge in credit proposal processing, credit review, credit monitoring or credit operations an advantage
- Great sense of ownership and servicing mindset
- Good communication, interpersonal and analytical skills
- Attentiveness to details, strong self-motivation and ability to work independently and under pressure
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with good knowledge of application software such as MS Excel and PowerPoint
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.