Assistant Customer Care Manager - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 21 sept. 17 2017-09-21
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Customer Care Manager.
In this role, you will
- Handle customer complaints for Employee Benefits Business from various means.
- The incumbent is to monitor the complaint handling and service recovery process and to give advice for these cases in order to establish, retain and grow profitable customer relationship.
- Manage and lead the team and closely monitor them to ensure complaints and enquiries are handled in accordance with documented procedures within standard turnaround time and with high quality output Resolve the complaint in a proper manner to customer satisfaction, handle escalated cases and review verbally resolved complaints so as to minimize reputational risk.
- Conduct root cause analysis and recommend to the department functional heads possible areas for improvement in products, service delivery and processes within the business
- To monitor and liaise with relevant departments to ensure timely implementation of preventive measures.
- Conduct training and sharing sessions to relevant parties to uphold the complaint handling skills.
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- Degree holder in a relevant discipline
- Experience within the Pensions industry at a Management level Background in Customer Service or Complaint handling function is preferable
- Strong interpersonal, communication and influencing skills to interact with senior management, complainants and various stakeholders at all level
- Good analytical skills with critical mindset to identify issues arising from complaints
- Independent and open minded person with good presentation skills to conduct coaching and sharing on complaint handling skills and complex complaints
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 00009NZL
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hongkong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited