Job description A Career with Hang Seng Bank
Hang Seng is committed to service excellence. Our people are our most important asset and play a vital role in our efforts to continually enhance our performance for customers and provide best-in-class products and services. We seek to attract high-calibre talent by offering a dynamic working environment, good career development opportunities and competitive compensation packages. Commercial Banking - Global Liquidity and Cash Management
Hang Seng's Commercial Banking (CMB) business provides customized one-stop financial solutions to our corporate customers, from prime small and medium-sized businesses to publicly listed companies.
For customers conducting business locally or around the world, we offer a comprehensive range of services including corporate lending, trade and receivables finance, structured loan, cash management, investment, treasury services, insurance and e-Banking services. As a reliable financial partner, we attend to the specific business needs of our customers and provide efficient tailor-made banking solutions through our relationship managers and dedicated specialists.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our department as Assistant GLCM Sales Manager . Principal responsibilities
- Solicit new cash management business and provide total cash management solutions to commercial customers;
- Achieve various individual sales/business targets and contribute to that of the business unit;
- Build and manage customer portfolio, maintain cordial customer relationship and provide quality customer services;
- Conduct business presentations and product demonstrations to internal and external customers;
- Assist in marketing campaigns to promote cash management products/services
- University degree in a related discipline OR other relevant qualifications;
- Minimum of 3 years' sales and marketing experience in commercial business;
- Strong sales and customer service orientation, with solid knowledge of payment, collection and liquidity management solutions. Knowledge in trade finance, insurance and investment products and work experience in China is a plus;
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, with fluency in Putonghua an advantage;
- High level of customer centricity mindset with dedication to deliver exceptional quality services for customers
Visit Hang Seng Career Page and sign up with our Talent Community to receive the latest information about our career opportunities in Hang Seng Hong Kong.
The health and safety of our employees and candidates is very important to us. Due to the current situation related to the Novel Coronavirus (2019-nCoV), we're leveraging our digital capabilities to ensure we can continue to recruit top talent at the HSBC Group. As your application progresses, you may be asked to use one of our digital tools to help you through your recruitment journey. If so, one of our Resourcing colleagues will explain how our video-interviewing technology will be used throughout the recruitment process and will be on hand to answer any questions you might have.