Assistant General Manager, Business Operational Risk (e-Business Exp. required)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 23 mars 19
Establishing risk management framework to effectively/ proactively manage operational risk and building a strong risk culture to raise the compliance awareness of staff in Personal & Business Banking Group (“PBG”)
- Establishing risk management framework to effectively/ proactively manage operational risk and building a strong risk culture to raise the compliance awareness of staff in Personal & Business Banking Group (“PBG”)
- Proactively drive the identification, assessment, measurement, mitigation and monitoring of operational risk in the assigned areas;
- Defining the top risk themes with business stakeholders for e-Business and Marketing & Assets & Liabilities and Customer Strategy in each year, and setting up the focus area for control assurance checking to address these top risks in the monitoring program;
- Analyzing the risk data/ checking result to identify trend, concentration and/ or control loopholes, for management reporting;
- Conducting gap analysis and root cause analysis for external/ internal risk events to strengthen our control processes and business operating models;
- Present the risk profile for e-Business and Marketing & Assets & Liabilities and Customer Strategy in BORF and PBG Compliance Committee meeting for exercising senior management oversight on compliance with the regulatory requirements and internal policies.
- Work with business owner to develop Risk and Control Self-Assessment (RCSA) to identify key operational risks and effective mitigation actions/ measures.
- Review risk events/ incidents and customer complaints with regulatory and compliance concerns.
- Promote risks and control awareness. Work with respective teams in the bank to review and enhance training materials and approaches as appropriate to enhance compliance and control quality.
- Coordinate and implement assigned bank/PBG-wide risk & compliance initiatives; including BCP, disaster recovery plan, Vendor risks management, information security bank-wide policy review; e.g. end user computing, customer data governance, etc.
- Degree in Business, IT or related discipline.
- Possession of relevant professional qualifications, e.g. CISA, will be a plus.
- Minimum 10 years of experience in/related to e-Business and/or business operations risk management, compliance, IT audit or control functions is preferable.
- Good understanding and knowledge of operational risk and internal control principles; ability to assess risk trends.
- Thorough knowledge of e-business/digital banking practices, operations and procedures.
- Mature, independent, responsible and detail-minded.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in PC applications.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.