- Lead IT Architects to recommend data and Infrastructure architecture strategies and methodologies to cope with the IT strategies and fintech development trend.
- Collaborate with all relevant parties to review and recommend IT solution for data and infrastructure related projects
- Develop, coach and arrange resources to complete all tasks that related to data and infrastructure architecture and solution design
- Build, train and equip the staff to form a high-performing team
- Minimum 10 years of solid experience in IT infrastructure and can plan, direct and design bank’s IT infrastructure
- Hands-on experience in initiation and solution design of IT infrastructure project
- Experience in developing and implementing the strategic of IT infrastructure and related processes, procedure and decision support
- Prior experience in data architecture and managing data related project is a definite advantage
- Minimum 8 years’ experience as a team leader with proven record(s) in leading the team to complete the IT infrastructure projects
- Be able to work independently under pressure
- Proactive, logical, capable of abstraction thinking, good communication skills
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.