Value Partners is one of Asia’s largest independent asset management firms that seek to offer world-class investment services and products. Since our establishment in 1993, the firm has been a dedicated value investor in Asia and the world. In November 2007, Value Partners Group became the first asset management firm listed on the Main Board of the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (Stock code: 806 HK). We embrace a value-based approach in our analysis of investments, a value we aim to foster in our culture and the training of our investment professionals.
- Responsible for cyber security service and operation management, included but not limited to, vulnerability management, privileged access management, incident management, data protection and less prevention
- Responsible for cloud security architecture and operation management, included but not limited to, cloud security architecture design, environment configuration, deployment and system operation
- Enforce good cyber hygiene and conduct cyber security awareness program
- Conduct cyber security reviews and risk assessments on new technologies, IT systems, digitization solutions and technology related projects
- Automate security operations and upkeep the technical capabilities
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or other related disciplines
- 4 - 6+ years hands-on experience in information technology, with at least 3 years in cyber security management, and at least 2 years in cloud management
- Familiar with a broad range of cyber security products and technologies, such as Multi-Factor Authorization (MFA), Privileged Account Management (PAM), Data Loss Prevention (DLP), Vulnerability Assessment, Penetration Testing, Mobile App Testing, etc.
- Familiar with a broad range of cloud product and technologies, such as Azure, AWS, GCP, SaaS Model, PaaS Model, etc.
- Knowledge in regulatory compliance requirement and market standard, such as HK-SFC, SG-MAS, Cybersecurity Law, GDPR, ISO, NIST, etc. is an advantage
- Holder of CISA, CISM, CISSP or CCSP or any relevant qualification
- High level of professional integrity to be entrusted to handle confidential and sensitive matters in financial institutions
- Self-motivated, disciplined, outspoken and the ability to attend to details and the bigger picture, possess good common sense, sound judgment and the mindset and capability to balance conflicting interests
- Good interpersonal and presentation skills, able to communicate with senior management, technical staff, professional consultants, auditors and non-IT users
- Fluency in written and spoken English & Cantonese
Candidate with more experience will be considered as Manager