Assistant Manager, Commercial and Broker Lines - HSBC Insurance
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 03 janv. 18 2018-01-03
Some careers open more doors than others.
If you’re looking to unlock new job opportunities, take a look at the possibilities right on your doorstep here at HSBC.
HSBC Insurance provides a comprehensive range of life products and services to suit the every possible need of our personal, commercial, corporate, institutional and private banking customers. As a leader in new life insurance business and Hong Kong’s largest administrator of retirement schemes, the business serves this diverse client portfolio from its management offices in Hong Kong and through a wide network of banking, consumer finance and insurance subsidiaries throughout the Asia-Pacific region.
We are currently seeking a high caliber professional to join our team as Assistant Manager, Commercial and Broker Lines.
In this role, you will
- Provide administration and logistic support in Commercial and Broker Lines Team
- Monitor and handle all budget and cost control relating to the team
- By supporting the effective roll out of all sales support initiatives, including marketing campaign, new product and sales tool launch, sales application system revamp, business practices and so on
- Support Head of Commercial and Brokers Lines in communicating the business strategy
- Handle all HR related matters including staff well being
- Provide administrative support to team and act as the contact point for business issues update
- Drive market leading standards for conduct and controls in line with HSBC values and expectations
To be successful in this role, you should meet the following requirements
- University degree in a relevant discipline
- A few years of financial services working experience
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills, with excellent relationship building and stakeholder management skills
- Excellent planning, analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- Positive, energetic, self motivated personality with strong initiative
- Broad knowledge of the financial services industry and global marketplace
- Proven ability to develop strong, audience segmented communications plans and tactics
- Proven ability to multi task in a fast paced work environment and prioritize work assignments
For further details and application information please visit our career site, search under reference number 0000A91H
You’ll achieve more when you join HSBC.
Candidate with less relevant experience or skills may be offered a lower Global Career Band than stated above.
HSBC is committed to building a culture where all employees are valued, respected and opinions count. We take pride in providing a workplace that fosters continuous professional development, flexible working and opportunities to grow within an inclusive and diverse environment. Personal data held by the Bank relating to employment applications will be used in accordance with our Privacy Statement, which is available on our website.
Issued by The Hong Kong and Shanghai Banking Corporation Limited