Assistant Manager, Corporate Products
- Devise and implement strategic plans of related product development, major in cash management business, such as virtual accounts, IPO receiving bank dividend services, etc.
- Work closely with various departments and business centres on decision making of marketing plan for cash management business
- Analyze cash management performance of the Bank and to understand the market trend and movements as part of the business strategy review process
- Liaise with frontlines to seize deals on cash management services.
- Active coordinate with external business partners, such as sponsors, law firms, share registrars in development of joint programs and new business alliances
- University graduate with major in Business Administration, or related disciplines
- Minimum 3 years of banking experience in relevant banking business and product development field, experience in IPO receiving bank services and/or corporate insurance is strongly preferred
- Qualifications in HKSI (PAPER 1/7/8) is strongly preferred
- Good knowledge on cash management products and services, including virtual accounts, IPO receiving bank, dividend services
- Good knowledge on corporate insurance products and services
- Experience in liaising with sponsors/law firms/share registrars (Computershare, Tricor, etc.)/insurance brokers
- Ability to work independently and under pressure
- Excellent presentation, interpersonal as well as negotiation skills
- Proficient in MS Office including Word, Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is preferred
Candidate with more / less experience may be considered as Deputy Manager / Senior Officer.