To enhance the monitoring of ITF projects income and expenditure
Reference #: CFO/FCP/FCP/2625/200703
- Consolidate financial results for management reporting and forecasting in a timely and accurate manner
- Liaise with internal stakeholders such as R&D, Project Planning and Execution Group, Accounting Department to collect relevant project progress information
- Maintain financial database and keep track project progress
- Assist supervisor to conduct project variance analysis and provide impact analysis on key deviations
- Involve in all assignments of project cashflow forecasting and budgeting
- Assist in ad hoc analysis and additional related duties
- Bachelor’s degree or above in Accounting, Finance or related field with recognised professional accounting qualification
- At least 4 years solid experience in finance and/or accounting from sizeable organizations, Big 4 audit experience is a definite advantage; straight from Big 4 will also be considered
- Have detail-minded with strong analytical skills and critical think mindset
- Self-starter with strong interpersonal skills, including written and oral communication skills
- Highly proficient in MS Excel and PowerPoint
- A good team player with a can-do attitude
- Live ASTRI values
The appointment will be on renewable contract terms with a competitive salary and performance-linked variable pay. Fringe benefits include paid leave, medical and dental benefits, insurance coverage and contribution to MPF. The incumbent will normally work a five-day week.
Interested candidates please send application (quoting Ref. No.) with detailed resume, current and expected salary to Talent Acquisition via email to email@example.com
Application will be open until the position is filled. Only short-listed candidates will be notified. ASTRI reserves the right not to fill the position.
ASTRI is an Equal Opportunities Employer. Personal data provided by job applicants will be used exclusively for recruitment only.