Established in Asia in 2013 with a trailblazer mentality, FWD is the primary insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group (PCG), with minority shareholders Swiss Re Group, GIC Ventures, RRJ Capital and Hopu Investments.
FWD spans 10 markets in Asia including Hong Kong SAR & Macau SAR, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan, Malaysia and Cambodia. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. We focus on creating fresh customer experiences and making the insurance journey simpler, faster and smoother, with innovative propositions and easy-to-understand products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to be a leading pan-Asian insurer by changing the way people feel about insurance.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey. The Job
- Act as a focal point and be responsible for critical applications, infrastructure, and IT security incidents
- Notify, communicate, and coordinate with different business and IT teams for application problems or system outages, provide regular status updates with perform established management escalation
- Execute the incident & problem management processes according to established Incident Management Standard for day-to-day support and communicate among all relevant parties and stakeholders
- Assess the severity of a system outage and production problem in regard to business impact and liaise with stakeholders to decide on immediate and long term actions
- Coordinate Problem Review Board (PRB) in a regular interval
- Provide appropriate reports and management information to supplement Service Management processes
- Assist to manage and oversee all IT Operation Change for the whole organization
- Assist in IT capacity planning & system performance monitoring as per established process
- Assist & support in other IT Service Management area, including but not limited to Change & Release Management, Service Request Management, when required
- Support in audit activity
- 24 x 7 standby support
- Bachelor's degree in computer science, Information Technology or related disciplines
- 8 years of experience in supporting central IT infrastructure, of which 2 years are involved in ITIL role for incident or change management. Applicants with less experience may be considered as Senior Analyst or Analyst position.
- Experience with incident, problem and change management for application, security, and infrastructure services, and/or IT helpdesk & desktop support services
- Track record of setting up IT operation processes & familiarity with IT process framework such as ITIL is highly desirable
- Strong coordination, communication, and multitasking skills, able to communicate effectively with all relevant parties at different levels
- Able to develop strong understanding of the application systems. Prior software development experience is desirable
- Working experience with IT Service Management tool & cloud will be beneficial
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English with the ability to effectively tailor communication of technical issues to various audiences
- Require being on call and the ability to respond to emergency issues during off hours
We offer 5-day work, 20-22 days annual leaves, excellent learning & development opportunities and an attractive package to the right candidate.
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.