The incumbent will assist in planning, coordinating and managing the implementation of new initiatives or service enhancements. S/he will liaise with internal teams to clarify system design and devise operation processes and contingency arrangements.
- Assist in preparing procedural and relevant documents including the clearing house rules, operating procedures and agreements with business partners etc. to facilitate the implementation of new initiatives or services enhancements;
- liaise with external parties, e.g. the HKMA, HKAB, the settlement institutions or clearing banks, member banks, business partners and legal advisers, etc., in devising the above-mentioned documents;
- assist in exploring and developing new business and services improvement opportunities;
- assess and analyse the feasibility of proposed initiatives from business and operational perspective;
- assist in planning, coordinating and managing the implementation of new initiatives or services enhancements from business users’ perspective;
- liaise with internal teams to clarify system design and to devise operation processes and contingency arrangements;
- compile presentation materials and conduct cross-departmental or external presentations for banks or financial institutions to facilitate the implementation of new initiatives or services enhancements; and
- perform other duties as assigned
- University education in business administration, banking or finance-related discipline or information technology;
- 3 to 5 years’ experience in financial sector with relevant experience in project management and drafting of procedural and/or legal documents preferred, prior exposure to product/operation management in financial institutions and/or clearing and settlement systems is an advantage;
- strong business analytical and project management skills;
- good command of written English, and fluency in spoken English and Putonghua; and
- able to work under pressure to meet the tight timelines.