- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 06 oct. 17
Assistant Manager / Manager - Credit Documentations
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please view Job Description for details.Standard Chartered is a leading international banking group committed to building a successful and sustainable future for our people, our customers and the communities we serve. With 1,700 branches and offices in 68 markets in Asia, Africa and the Middle East, we offer exciting and challenging international career opportunities to over 89,000 employees.
The job holder is responsible for assisting the team leader to oversight the operations of the credit operations unit to deliver the credit documentations and administrations for Private Banking clients
Key Roles and Responsibilities
Ensure the documentations and credit administrations processes are complied with applicable regulatory guidelines and procedures.
Handle regulatory reportings
Prepare/Maintain/Update Desk Operating Instructions (DOIs) for processes
Contact and liaise with external and internal legal counsel for opinions/advices in relation to credit matters.
Assist Front Office and Middle Office to resolve credit documentations and administration matters
Ensure proper lodgement of client documentations and maintain sound record retention records
Participate in ad hoc projects and system enhancements/testings
Qualifications and Skills
- Tertiary Education or above
- Solid banking experience preferable in the areas of credit operations and collateral monitoring
- Knowledge on the different financial products including derivative products
- Meticulous in figures, possess the ability to multi-task and prioritize competing priorities
- Independent, self-motivated and able to work under pressure
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
How To Apply
You can search and view current opportunities across our organisation and apply immediately by visiting www.standardchartered.com and selecting Careers. To help speed up your application, please note the following:
- You will need to log in (or register if you are visiting our careers site for the first time) before you can apply for a specific role
- Some roles may require you to undertake an online talent assessment in addition to completing the application form (to facilitate this process it is preferable that you provide us with an email address as part of your contact information)
- We will ask you about your education, career history and skills and experience, it may be helpful to have this information at hand when completing your application
It usually takes 15 - 20 minutes to complete the application form; you can save your application at any time and return to complete it at your convenience.
The closing date for applications is 31 Oct 17. Please note all closing dates are given in Hong Kong time (GMT + 8 hours). We aim to respond to successful applicants within four weeks and will keep a record or your application in our database so that we can contact you when suitable vacancies arise in future.
Diversity and Inclusion
Standard Chartered is committed to diversity and inclusion. We believe that a work environment which embraces diversity will enable us to get the best out of the broadest spectrum of people to sustain strong business performance and competitive advantage. By building an inclusive culture, each employee can develop a sense of belonging, and have the opportunity to maximise their personal potential.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Standard Chartered is an equal opportunity employer. We have a meritocratic culture where each individual employee is valued and respected for who they are as a person and for what they bring to the organisation.