Assistant Manager / Senior Associate - Internal Audit / Risk Advisory
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Baker Tilly Hong Kong
- 11 déc. 17 2017-12-11
Baker Tilly Hong Kong : A leading firm of certified public accountants and business advisers in Hong Kong, being an affiliate of Baker Tilly International (“BTI”) network of professional accountants which is ranked 8th largest worldwide by fee income, specializes in providing its clients with a wide range of integrated services, including, but not limited to, audit & assurance, taxation compliance & advisory, risk advisory & internal control, forensic accounting, etc. Our firm is driven by 250 professional staff with offices in Hong Kong, Shenzhen and Macau.
Due to business expansion, our risk advisory & internal control division, being one of the top-tier service providers, is looking for high calibre candidates to help achieve its development target.
- Qualified professionals (CPA / ACCA / CIA / CISA etc.) with 5 years of external audit / risk assessment / internal control review / financial investigation / financial valuation experience
- Exposure in conducting risk assessment and system-based internal control reviews over listed companies / MNCs
- Previous financial institution (e.g. securities broking, bank, money lending, etc.), manufacturing, engineering, retailing and corporate governance / AML compliance review experience preferred
- Good written presentation skills in both English and Chinese essential
- Fluency in spoken English, Cantonese and Putonghua is a must
- Willing to travel for 30% - 50% with ability to work diligently under pressure
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Associate
- Immediate availability is preferred
Great career prospect up to the level of associate directors / directors will be offered to the right candidates.
We offer an attractive remuneration package, interesting job exposure, excellent career growth prospects in a warm and friendly atmosphere. Our continuing expansion and growth offer numerous development opportunities to the incumbents.
If you consider yourself the appropriate choice, please forward your CV and salary expectations to the HR Director, 2/F 625 King’s Road, North Point, Hong Kong or by clicking “Apply”.
Selected candidates will be notified by phone for interview arrangements within 4 weeks. Applications of unsuccessful candidates will be deleted immediately after screening.
Personal data provided by job applicants will be used strictly in accordance with the Employer's Personal Data Policies, a copy of which will be provided upon request.