Assistant Manager to Deputy Manager, Staffing & Resourcing
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- ICBC Asia
- 18 déc. 17 2017-12-18
Human Resources Department
- Screen and select applicants for interviews, conduct employment interviews and make recommendations to line managers for further assessments. Propose appropriate remuneration package to the potential candidates.
- Implement and execute bulk recruitment function including coordination of Officer Trainee Program, Career Expo and Recruitment Day.
- Liaise with line managers to identify their staffing needs and recommend effective solutions to facilitate them achieving business targets.
- Source appropriate recruitment channels to fulfill the recruitment needs, including preparing recruitment advertisements and sourcing appropriate effective recruitment agencies.
- Assist in the manpower planning process by monitoring and controlling the headcount movement and increment in order to align with the Bank’s objectives and departmental budgeted headcount.
- Conduct exit interview for staff who leaves the bank for the reason of resignation, retirement and termination.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited university or college.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in recruitment position, preferably in a banking environment.
- Knowledge of employment legislation and relevant banking regulation.
- Fluency in both written and spoken English and Cantonese, Putonghua is an advantage.