1. International Asset Management Firm 2. Fund Operation 3. Career development
Our client, a well-established international asset management firm, is seeking a (Assistant) Operation Manager to support their business.
- Manage operations and administration of local and regional officer
- Provide operational support for mutual funds and discretionary management portfolios.
- Handle monitoring of investment restrictions for the locally managed funds and discretionary accounts
- Provide analytical support to management team including development of internal management reporting capabilities.
- Maintain outsourcing and vendor relations and contracts.
- Manage the service level of fund administrator and service providers.
- Assist in administrative area to maintain the corporate office such as ensuring payroll and employee benefits and organisational insurance is properly administered for local office.
- Direct and coordinate with different stakeholders on projects.
- Coordinate the invoicing and payables process, and regular internal KPI reporting.
- Bachelor Degree or above in Business or Accounting is preferred.
- 5 - 8 year experience in a fund operation / fund administrator role ideally with fund houses or asset management firms.
- Overseas study or working experience is highly preferred.
- Proven track record of success organizational change and development within a growing organization
- Excellent judgment and creative problem solving skills
- Strong mentoring, coaching experience to a team and strong stakeholders management
- Entrepreneurial and detail oriented team player who can multitask
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your updated resume in WORD format with current and expected salaries (quoting Employer Ref:) to banking@aimHigher.com