Assistant Operations Manager / Operations Manager
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China Re Asset Management (Hong Kong) Company Limited
- 09 nov. 17 2017-11-09
We are a fast growing investment asset manager with a solid PRC insurance background. At this time, we are looking for a talented Fund/Operations candidate to join our Operations Team as Assistant Operations Manager / Operations Manage
- Manage trade booking, verification and reconciliations across all financial products;
- Record, compile and reconcile of the Fund’s monthly NAV valuation reports;
- Manage booking and reconciliation on corporate actions;
- Process investment reporting with audit, compliance, Group and Head Office and investors;
- Coordinate data with brokers, fund administrator, custodian, auditor, regulator and information technology provider.
- University degree in Finance or related discipline.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in fund accounting, fund operations and administration.
- Familiar with the day-to-day operation of front office, middle office and back office for investment fund business
- Experiences in system setup & risk control is an advantage
- Excellent accuracy and attention to details
- Be a team player and good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent communication skills in English and Mandarin
Data collected will be kept in strict confidence and used for recruitment purposes only.