- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
Assistant Project Manager - Retail Banking
- Lieu de travail : Hong Kong
- Salaire : Negotiable
- Type de contrat : Plein-temps
Please refer to detailed JDLeading the way in International Banking. We support the people and companies driving investment, trade and wealth creation across Asia, Africa and the Middle East. And our heritage and values are expressed in our brand promise - here for good. See our Brand and Values
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager in our Retail Banking business. Reporting to the Project Director, Project Management Office, the role will lead and deliver business initatives in the Retail Banking business from an end-to-end perspective. The role will assist Project Director / Project Manager to:
1. Drive and manage the delivery of system and process changes projects with consideration of relevant regulatory / compliance and project governance requirements.
2. Manage project financials to ensure delivery within budget and schedule.
3. Work closely with stakeholders from Products, Frontlines, Channels, Operations, Legal and Compliance, support functions and vendors to drive delivery excellence.
- Universty degree holder with relevant project management experience
- Relevant project management experience
- In-depth knowledge of retail banking products, sales, services, marketing, delivery channels, customer segments, credit risks and compliance, banking process/system & operations.
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized, self-initiated, good team player
- Project Management Profession PMP certification and knowledge / practical experience on Agile methodology are advanatages.
If you're a bright mind with big ambitions, we'll actively encourage you to fulfill your potential. Thanks to our rich and varied international footprint, we can offer exciting opportunities working across different countries and cultures. Apply Now and take the next step in fulfilling your potential.