Assistant Relationship Manager (Family Office)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Hudson Hong Kong
- 15 nov. 17 2017-11-15
Our client is a top Chinese Asset Manager. Their Family Office subsidary is looking for a high-calibre Assistant Relationship Manager to support their RMs.
- A well-established and regulated Chinese Asset Management company
- Very fast-growing business full of development opportunities
- Inspire & Support a robust and dynamic network
Our client is a well-established Chinese Asset Management company which has been in HK for many years and is currently experiencing rapid growth. It's a big and stable platform full of opportunities of career development. Join them if you are keen to develop your career to the next level!
Based in Hong Kong, and you would be responsible for:
- Assisting Relationship Managers (RM) with KYC and client onboarding and maintaining good communication with them
- Supporting Relationship Managers (RM) on client trades by performing all administrative works including account opening and order execution in accordance with laid down procedures on a timely basis
- Assisting RMs in providing financial solutions to clients
You should hold a degree in Finance, Accounting, or other related disciplines. You need to have at least 3-5 years relevant experience in private banking/ wealth management industry. Good command of English and Chinese (either Cantonese or Mandarin) is necessary. Immediate available is highly preferred.
- Attractive Salary Package + Annual Bonus
- Career growth opportunities
- Good exposure
To apply please click on the "Apply" button or contact Emma Quan at +852 2919 6125 for a confidential discussion. Alternatively, email your resume to email@example.com quoting ref no.HK129633. Your interest will be treated in strict confidence.