Assistant Vice President/Associate – Project Management, Financial Products
- Attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits will be provided.
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Haitong International Securities Group Limited
- 17 oct. 17 2017-10-17
Please quote the reference number (Ref: EF/FP/PM) in the application.
- Liaise with sales, clients, internal departments and external service providers in full cycle of deal execution
- Evaluate the underlying investments/targets and prepare Due Diligence reporting for review
- Structure and prepare the product/deal term sheets and assist internal legal on the legal documentation preparation
- Gather and analyze market and product information to generate new product idea and service quality enhancement
- Assist Sales on client account opening and KYC process.
- Complete other ad-hoc tasks assigned by Department Head/Team Lead
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or relevant disciplines
- 3 years’ relevant experience gained in external auditing or financial industries with research, products and structuring, sales support and marketing or project management exposure
- Good knowledge in financial products and instruments
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite and familiar with WIND or Bloomberg
- Strong communication & interpersonal skills; well organized; With great attention to details and sense of responsibility
- A good team player with willingness to support/assist team members if needed
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese, including Putonghua
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Assistant Vice President
We provide attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits for the right candidate. Interested parties please send detailed resume with current and expected salaries to Human Resources Department i) by mail: 22/F, Li Po Chun Chambers, 189 Des Voeux Road Central, HK; ii) by fax: 2537 5431; iii) by getting application method through the Job Opportunities Section of our Corporate website: www.htisec.com; or iv) by email: email@example.com.
Please quote the reference in the application. If application is submitted in hard copy format, it should be placed in a sealed envelope marked “Confidential”. All applications will be treated in strict confidence and personal data provided by job applications will be used for recruitment purposes only. A copy of our Personal Information Collection Statement will be available upon request.