Assistant Vice President/Manager, Wealth Management Process / Banking Process
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- China CITIC Bank International Limited
- 23 juil. 18 2018-07-23
To maintain effective and efficient operations policies and processes in relation to products offered by Personal & Business Banking Group. Provide quality service to internal customers, with focus on improving operational quality, control and customer service.
- Maintain sound operations policies, procedures and systems in alignment with business objectives in Personal and Business Banking Group.
- Design and implement adequate controls to ensure compliance with new or revised regulatory requirements.
- Ensure operational risks of new products / services are adequately addressed and proper internal controls are in place.
- Review the existing operations process and initiate system enhancements to streamline processes and improve operational effectiveness, efficiency and productivity.
- Ensure smooth implementation of new policies and procedures, and launching of new products through branch channel.
- Identify operation deficiencies and make recommendations for rectification and continuous improvement.
- Liaise with relevant parties on preparation for business requirement, testing planning, testing scripts and system rollout preparation for systems, new products and new services.
- Plan and execute and conduct user acceptance tests according to project timeline.
- Degree holder or equivalent is preferred.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in retail banking or branch operations design and development. Prior experience in investment process development/control will be a plus.
- Thorough knowledge of banking practices, operation system and procedures.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Power Point.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
(Candidates with less experience will be considered as Manager)
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.