Assistant Vice President – IT (Clearing Systems Development & Support) (12-Month Contract)
- To carry out duties in system development life cycle, including collecting user requirement, design, programming, testing and migration, in accordance with the development guideline
- To support testing, and liaise with vendor on solutions or workaround
- Provide support to each phase of software development life cycle, including SIT, UAT and Production rollout;
- Degree in Computer Science, MIS, IT or related disciplines
- At least 8 years' system development and support experience
- Experience in Java, XML, Oracle/DB2, Unix shell scripts.
- Familiar with system development life cycle
- Experience with user coordination and vendor management
- Good analytical and communication skills
- Able to work under pressure and under tight deadlines;
- Relevant candidates with less years of experience will also be considered
Applicants who do not hear from us within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. Personal data provided will only be used for the purpose of employment application to HKEX.