Credit Section is responsible for analyzing and making recommendation on credit applications, checking and reviewing loan documentation, analyzing branch portfolio and prepare portfolio report and etc.
Mizuho Bank, Limited has a long-term commitment to the Hong Kong market. With a strong global connection and a workforce of over 600 staff in Hong Kong, Mizuho Bank, Limited, is able to help corporations in Hong Kong to expand their business worldwide. Our clients comprise Japanese and non-Japanese corporations including PRC related ones, financial institutions, government and quasi-government organizations, etc. We provide a full spectrum of corporate banking services to our customers including syndication loans, treasury, transaction banking, financial advisory, project finance, merger and acquisition, leveraged finance, structured finance, etc.
At Mizuho, we provide the stability of an international industry leader with the career trajectory of a growing business. Our steady, strategic growth gives our people at all levels rewarding degrees of responsibility and a richer work experience than a boutique firm or an established giant could offer alone.
It’s the local expertise of our employees that makes our global network so powerful. By collaborating with colleagues and clients who have your same ambition and drive, you can amplify your sphere of influence and base of knowledge as part of one of the largest—and growing—banks in the world.
- To perform overall daily operations in relation to checking and reviewing of credit & security documents;
- To perform credit facility registration and manage customer's financial data input;
- To monitor and conduct custody operation / scanning of credit documents, specimen signatures update and filing;
- To assist team head to establish, review and revise internal operation procedures periodically;
- To initiate, conduct and implement workflow streamlining;
- To prepare, check periodic internal and management reports;
- To conduct training to the branch staff and to other offices, when necessary;
- To learn and prepare for cross back up of another of the Section;
- To participate or take lead to operational excellence project/ assignment as designated by team head/ section head
- Ensure smooth operations of daily works;
- Ensure the perfection of security documents after execution;
- Prepare periodic internal and/or external management reports with accuracy and timeliness;
- Ensure good collaboration of working, knowledge sharing and guidance within team;
- Initiate and implement project enhancing daily operations.
- We are looking for an individual who has mind-set to make improvements for higher productivity and performance
- The individual should proactively analyze his/her work to improve quality and efficiency;
- The individual respects for and commits to high standards of business conduct and integrity in conducting operations, reporting and etc.
Work experience, education and skills
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration/Finance/Economics or related discipline;
- With around 2-4 years' experience in Corporate banking with experience in documentation and loan administration;
- Basic Knowledge in accounting;
- Good computer skills and experienced in MS Office applications;
- Process work in a timely, punctual manner, active, open minded;
- Candidates with less experience may be considered as Analyst.
Mizuho Bank, Limited
Mizuho Bank Limited is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG). The Mizuho group is a global financial services leader with offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Mizuho provides expertise in retail banking, corporate finance, investment banking, asset management, capital markets, and sales and trading, to help businesses develop and find new opportunities for growth. To learn more: www.mizuho-fg.com
Personal data collected will be kept in strict confidence, and will be used for recruitment purpose only.