Responsible for the development on people engagement and development programs
Key Responsibilities :
- Design, develop and execute the new people engagement and development programs in supporting Personal & Business Banking Group (“PBG”) business initiatives especially on Fintech Transformation
- Develop and execute the business and transformation initiatives covering the use of latest learning technology and digital communication tools in enhancing people engagement and capabilities in PBG
- Explore the opportunities in strengthening CNCBI Brand Awareness through the participation of public education seminars, client events, community services, industry award competition relating to personal financial planning and wealth management
- Design, develop and deliver business knowledge training and soft skills training for PBG
- Develop the learning curriculum on Agile Concept, Knowledge, and skills to both PBG and bank-wide staff
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders, external consultants and renowned institutions to clearly define requirements, design and develop learning programs and platforms; managing effective relationships and communications with key contacts to achieve the desired outcomes
- Define and manage the standards of our training programs / curricula and any people engagement programs from end-to-end benchmarking to the world-class standards in global banking industry
- Provide coaching and supervision to junior team members.
- Degree holder or above.
- Possession of CFP / CFA / Scrum Master or relevant professional qualification is preferred
- Minimum 8 years banking and training experience in personal, private, and business banking
- Hands-on experience in designing and developing training programs (including face to face classroom training, digital learning creation, e-Learning, video production, infographic presentation deck creation etc.), delivering staff activities, business development programs and HR projects
- Prior experience in consultancy and facilitation to senior executives across Department/Business Unit and the Bank is preferred
- Self-initiative to go beyond the normal routine and look for new ways to add value.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)