Support our Treasury and Markets Group as Middle Office specialist on Product Control, Profit & Loss analysis, Balance Sheet Management, Risk Control and Treasury Accounting
- Produce daily and monthly P&L reports to trading/ sales desks and Central Treasury Unit (CTU)
- Liaise with traders on P&L estimation with relevant substantiating analysis (e.g. P&L attribution, NII and transaction analysis)
- Provide commentary to the desks/ unit in order to facilitate daily performance review and sign-off
- Manage P&L adjustments such as profit sharing, valuation adjustments (CVA/ DVA/ Bid-Ask), hedge effectiveness, ECL, IPV reserves, brokerage and other fees
- Perform daily P&L reconciliation and balance sheet analysis including asset liability management, substantiation and internal funding pool attribution
- Perform month end P&L reconciliation and resolve breaks with related parties
- Investigate abnormal accounting entries from treasury platforms for various products
- Responsible for treasury platform’s market data setting e.g. yield curve
- Participate in treasury related projects such as new product approval process and user acceptance tests
- Degree holder with major in Finance, Risk Management, Accounting or related disciplines
- Professional qualifications such as CPA/ CFA /FRM an added advantage
- Minimum 6 years’ experience, preferably in Treasury Finance/ Product Control/ Middle Office supporting Treasury and Markets business
- Knowledgeable of IFRS 9 and IFRS 13 in the context of treasury business of a bank
- Hand-on experience in Murex system preferred
- Solid experience of treasury accounting and balance sheet management
- Knowledge of computer programming and database such as VBA and MS Access
For more details about career opportunities with the Bank, please visit our website http://www.cncbinternational.com/careers/en/index.jsp. Please apply with full resume stating current and expected salaries.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment related purposes only. Applicants not invited for interview within 6 weeks may consider their applications unsuccessful. However, applicants may be considered for other suitable positions within the Group for a period of not more than 2 years. Personal data will be destroyed at any time after 3 months.
China CITIC Bank International is committed to being an equal opportunities employer and intends to provide a work environment free of unlawful discrimination or harassment. All employment decisions will be made in a non-discriminatory manner.