Assistnat Project Manager - Retail Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 13 juil. 18 2018-07-13
Please refer to detailed JD
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Responsibilities
We have an opportunity for an Assistant Project Manager in our Retail Banking business. Reporting to the Project Director, Project Management Office, the role will lead and deliver business initiatives in the Retail Banking business from an end-to-end perspective. The role will assist Project Director / Project Manager to:
1. Drive and manage the delivery of system and process changes projects with consideration of relevant regulatory / compliance and project governance requirements.
2. Manage project financials to ensure delivery within budget and schedule.
3. Work closely with stakeholders from Products, Frontlines, Channels, Operations, Legal and Compliance, support functions and vendors to drive delivery excellence.
Our Ideal Candidate
- University degree holder with relevant project management experience
- Relevant project management experience
- In-depth knowledge of retail banking products, sales, services, marketing, delivery channels, customer segments, credit risks and compliance, banking process/system & operations.
- Good communication skills and presentation skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Organized, self-initiated, good team player
- Project Management Profession (PMP) certification and knowledge / practical experience on Agile methodology are advantages.
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.