Associate - Corporate Access & Client Relations
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- CLSA Limited
- 09 oct. 17 2017-10-09
Corporate Access & Client Relations is a Hong Kong based team that reports to the COO – Equity Advisory. The department works closely with the Client Management, Research, Sales and Sales-Trading teams. Main responsibilities of the Team include: • Coordination of all corporate and analyst roadshows in Hong Kong and corporate access days in Hong Kong and Shenzhen. • Coordination with other CLSA offices to assist in the coordination of overseas analysts roadshows in Hong Kong. • Focus on management of costs of all roadshows and related activities.
Core responsibilities include:
• Preparation of materials for analyst and corporate meetings.
• Assistance with client management duties such as organisation and coordination of social functions and other ad hoc client requests.
• Build up relationships with all clients to ensure smooth effective communication and ability to understand and meet their ongoing requirements.
• Negotiate best rates with hotels, restaurants and other venues for all corporate access events.
Coordination of events
• Ensure all logistical arrangements are arranged in a timely manner for both the analysts and corporate.
• Printing and preparation of any required documentation or presentation materials for the various events.
• Working closely with internal counterparts to ensure smooth running of their various events here in Hong Kong e.g. research analysts, overseas based coordinators, Sales, IT and Admin.
• Strong IT skills: Microsoft Office. CIS Workbench knowledge absolute crucial.
• Language skills: Good English, Mandarin and Cantonese, spoken and written.
• Excellent interpersonal skills. Confidence in client facing situations.
• Ability to prioritise.
• Exceedingly organised.
• Working hours: Monday to Friday, 8 am – 6 pm. May be required to work during lunch hours to organise client lunches.
If you are seeking a dynamic environment in which to build your career in equity broking and the investment industry please send applications to mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org email@example.com. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
CLSA is an Asia’s leading capital markets and investment group, connecting global investors to insights, liquidity and capital to drive their investment strategies.
Award-winning research, an extensive Asia footprint, direct links to China and highly experienced finance professionals differentiate our innovative products and services in asset management, alternative investment, corporate finance, capital markets, securities and wealth management.
As the international platform of CITIC Securities, China’s largest investment bank, CLSA is uniquely positioned to facilitate cross border capital flows and bridge China to the world and the world to China.
Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Hong Kong, CLSA operates from 20 cities across Asia, Australia, the Americas and Europe.
For further information, please visit www.clsa.com.