Associate, Business Operations (Custody & IPO)
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- BOC International
- 19 oct. 17 2017-10-19
As a leading investment bank in China and Hong Kong region, the investment banking arm of Bank of China, BOC International Holdings Limited (“BOCI”), is now seeking highly motivated, creative and success-oriented professional who would like to pursue the career for supporting our capital market business.
- Review Derivatives Term Sheet and Corporate Events announcement as well as take appropriate action(s);
- Handle fixing / knock out / exercise events for OTC Derivatives;
- Handle Bonds coupon and Mutual Fund corporate actions;
- Handle all type of corporate events for Global Equity Markets;
- Manage clients portfolio by providing custody services;
- Handle adhoc project / request that assigned by Managers
- University graduate with 4 years or above relevant experiences in the areas mentioned above.
- Fluent in English, Mandarin and Cantonese
- Mature, independent with good market sense, willing to work under pressure and tight schedule
- Strong in Microsoft excel, word and power point (including Chinese Word Processing)
- Programming skill like VBA is an added advantage
Please apply in strict confidence with full resume, academic record, current and expected salaries.
(The personal data provided will be used for consideration of recruitment only. All personal data of unsuccessful candidatee will be destroyed within six months.)