Kroll is the leading global provider of risk solutions. For more than 45 years, Kroll has helped clients make confident risk management decisions about people, assets, operations and security through a wide range of investigations, cyber security, due diligence and compliance, physical and operational security and data and information management services. With Kroll, a division of Duff & Phelps since 2018, our firm has nearly 4,000 professionals in 25 countries around the world.
As an Associate, you will support the overall research and due diligence within our Compliance Practice, by gathering information to help Kroll’s clients onboard and manage the risks associated with new clients and third parties, ensure we offer the right level of screening and due diligence solutions based on the risks inherent in the opportunity.
- Data exploration - conduct in depth intelligence research by gathering various data and information verifying the credibility and quality of the information/data/sources
- Perform various searches e.g. adverse media and internet research, global compliance, watch list and sanctions
- Review and analyze extensively on information gathered
- Produce accurate, high quality written reports
- Take ownership of project and deliverables
- Assist in document management that supports analyses performed
- Coordinating research and working closely with team members in other Kroll offices
- Demonstrate excellent judgment, be commercially-focused and be driven by professional excellence and a commitment to the Kroll brand
- Undergraduate or graduate degree at an accredited university majoring in Economics, Finance, Journalism, International Relations/Affairs, Regional Studies, Political Science, or other related areas of study
- Extremely strong reading and writing skills in English and Chinese, ability to quickly and effectively summaries information from multiple sources into a concise analytical assessment
- Ability to prioritize several projects and assignments on multiple topics while meeting tight deadlines
- 1-3 years’ previous work experience is highly desirable
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese (simplified & traditional)
- Proficiency in Thai/Vietnamese/Japanese/Korean/Bahasa is an advantage
- Availability to work a full-time schedule with the understanding that additional hours and weekend work may be a requirement
In order to be considered for a position at Duff & Phelps, you must formally apply via careers.duffandphelps.jobs
Duff & Phelps is committed to equal opportunity and diversity, and recruits people based on merit.