Associate, Debt Capital Markets
- Salary Negotiable
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- 06 sept. 17
China Securities (International) Finance Holding Company Limited (中信建投(國際)金融控股有限公司) ("CSCI") is a wholly-owned subsidiary of China Securities Co., Ltd. ("CSC") with its headquarters in Beijing. CSCI was established in July 2012 in Hong Kong. We are committed to establish as a full-service investment banking enterprise. Through our Corporate Finance, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research and Financing businesses. We provide a wide range of investment banking products and services to meet the needs of corporations, institutional and wealth management clients. To cope with our business expansion, we are recruiting new members to join our team of committed, dedicated and high-caliber finance professionals.
- Work under the management team’s supervision, performing all various DCM activities from pitching support to deal execution
Job Duties and Responsibilities
- Prepare pitch books and provide support in deal origination;
- Provide full deal execution function;
- Conduct the Due Diligence and Credit Analysis;
- Execute bond public offerings and private issuance;
- Structure and price the bond transactions;
- Monitor the clients and market to seek potential Capital Markets opportunities;
- Conduct Regulations Updates, Pitch books, Due Diligence and Industry Analysis;
- Arrange and coordinate the road show.
- Degree holder in Business, Finance or related discipline(s);
- MBA and/or CFA will be advantageous;
- At least 2 years’ DCM deal execution experience;
- Attained related SFC regulatory criteria for carrying out capital markets activities;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track records;
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (including Putonghua).