Our client, one of the Fintech Unicorn companies, is looking for a high calibre candidate to join their growing investment team.
- Work with business team to shape the overseas investment strategy that support the growth of the international business to build the platform and enhance the ecosystem;
- Source, screen and assess potential leads along with our business team that align with our strategic direction;
- Lead the whole execution process independently or lead team including but not limited to due diligence, negotiation and to prepare investment proposal for consideration by the Investment committee;
- Manage and support portfolio companies, monitoring the operation and financial performance of existing investments, shaping the ongoing strategy with our portfolio companies
- Worked in top tier investment bank, private equity, consulting firm with merger, investment, banking and consulting related transaction service;
- 6-8 years investment related experience for Associate Director role or min 10 years investment related experience for Director role;
- Basic knowledge on internet or Fintech industry;
- Bilingual (Fluent English/Mandarin);
- Ability to travel international frequently;
- Good analytical communication and presentation skill
For interested parties, please do not hesitate to contact Eva Tai at firstname.lastname@example.org for a confidential conversation.