Associate Director/Senior Manager, System Migration Project (1-year contract)
FWD spans Hong Kong, Macau, Thailand, Indonesia, the Philippines, Singapore, Vietnam, Japan and Malaysia, and has a representative office in Shanghai, China. In Hong Kong, FWD offers life and medical insurance, general insurance, employee benefits, and financial planning. FWD is focused on creating fresh customer experiences, with easy-to-understand and relevant products, supported by digital technology. Through this customer-led approach, FWD aims to become a leading pan-Asian insurer that changes the way people feel about insurance.
Established in Asia in 2013, FWD is the insurance business of investment group, Pacific Century Group. The life insurance and general insurance operating entities have been assigned strong financial strength ratings by international rating agencies. While FWD Life Insurance Company (Bermuda) Limited (Incorporated in Bermuda with limited liability) has been affirmed 'A3' by Moody's and 'A' by Fitch, FWD General Insurance Company Limited has also received 'A' rating from Fitch, all with a stable outlook.
In Hong Kong & Macau, FWD has been providing quality services to around 530,560+ customers with over 830+ staff.
If you are looking for a company where can fuel your inspiration and cultivate your expertise, join us on our exciting journey.
- To deliver MetLife system migration project on time within budget and meet business objectives
- Steer and lead a project team to deliver system migration project on time and within budget
- Work with senior management on project direction and scope based on strategic needs ; Influence peers, stakeholders and leaders to make the right decisions
- Drive project team to deliver business values planned in the project together with stakeholders and project sponsor;
- Develop Business Case of the project including cost and benefit estimation
- Planning and management of the project including budgeting, scheduling resources management and change control according to the Company's policy and guideline
- Proactively assess risk and issues; formulate mitigation plans
- Bachelor degree required, preferably in Business Administration or Information Systems
- Professional qualification in project management is required
- Minimum 5 years in Life Insurance industry and indepth understanding of insurance operation
- Minimum 10 years of project management experience with proven record in managing complex and strategic projects
- Sound experience in large-scale system integration project preferred
- Proven record to manage troubled teams/projects and bring them to success
- Strong leadership and communication skill
- Excellent problem solving skills
- Good leadership skill and supervisory skill, able to drive a project team composed of members from different departments
- Excellent communication skill
- Good stakeholder management
- Collaborative and a good team player
Information collected will be treated in strict confidence and used solely for recruitment purpose. The company will retain all applications no longer than 24 months of which will be destroyed thereafter. When there are vacancies in any of our subsidiaries, holding companies, associated or affiliated companies of, or companies controlled by, or under common control with the Company during that period, we may transfer your application to them for consideration of employment. We are an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, sex, disability or family status in employment process.