(Associate) Director, Distribution Compensation
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Manulife Hong Kong
- 20 juil. 18 2018-07-20
(Associate) Director, Distribution Compensation
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
Review and formulate strategies and direction of operations for effective delivery of compensation and payment policies and services across all channels including agency, bank and brokerage. Timely and accurate service delivery of contracting/licensing, partnership agreements, validation and payment etc. With strategic mindset, team spirit and able to think beyond status quo.
- Review and formulate strategies and direction of operations for effective delivery of compensation and payment policies and services across all channels including agency, bank and brokerage
- Ensure the compensation schemes and payments are developed with proper system solutions and executed accurately and timely across all channels
- Drive debt management and collection for agency channel. Responsible for budgeting on controllables and production related expenses, and display regular and close monitoring and control
- Handle exceptions and supervise the team to perform different checking and validation processes on agency compensation
- Lead the team to support the set-up of new brokers and the launch of different compensation schemes and campaigns for existing and new brokers with an aim to increase our market penetration to HNW and MCV markets.
- Lead the team and provide full support to different banking partners in the launch of the new products, campaigns, new compensation structures or bonus schemes for banks and banking staff etc.
- Work closely with agency field management, bancassurance team, brokerage team, business units, legal & compliance team and business partners in providing all necessary support on contracting and compensation matters
- Work closely with MIS team/Business solution team to support the service delivery by building up models and enhancing the systems. Monitor closely the progress of system development/enhancement
- Act as risk coordinator for Distribution Operations. Develop and execute risk control strategies. Support control and monitoring framework for distribution and drive necessary changes in business to fulfill the different compliance and regulatory obligations.
- Support Finance / audit / SOX and work on different reporting and tracking requirements/ new system implementation
- Work on ad-hoc projects assigned by management from time to time
Result Areas :
- Timely and accurate service delivery of contracting/licensing, partnership agreements, validation and payment etc
- Develop and executive proper risk controls in business in compliance with internal and external requirements
- Review, recommend and implement distribution compensation related services
- Handle different requests from business partners / field management / bancassurance team / brokerage team / internal parties
- Develop and execute strategies and direction of operations for effective delivery of distribution compensation services
- Deliver timely and accurate finance reporting / other types of reporting
- Degree holder with major preferably in Finance, Business or Accountancy
- Strong analytical & problem-solving skills
- Judgment and negotiation
- Able to manage multiple tasks and resolve problems independently within tight deadlines
- Sensitivity to risk and control measures
- Mature and strong personal drive
- Strategic mindset and able to think beyond status quo
- Excellent interpersonal skills, strong team spirit and able to work across boundaries and internal and external parties/business partners
- Strong PC skills and proficient communication skills in both written and spoken English and Chinese
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.