Associate Director, Equity Rewards
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
An exciting opportunity has come up for a seasoned Recognition and Rewards specialist to join an amazing team as an Associate Director, Equity Rewards reporting directly into the Director of Executive Compensation and Rewards. The purpose of this role is to be responsible for end to end management of Group Equity based schemes including governance, plan review, protocols and annual processes and communications.
- Responsible for end-to-end management of Group equity based schemes including governance, plan review, protocols and annual processes, and communication
- Provides subject matter expertise to influence the design of equity compensation frameworks and operations
- Directs the annual and interim reporting (annual report and interim report) and director disclosure across Executive Compensation and Equity Rewards
- Reviews and enhances the design, processes and documentation of the Group equity schemes
- Leads the implementation of equity compensation frameworks in support of the business strategy and rewards' deliverables
- Supports Executive Compensation and Business Units on developing compensation packages for confidential hires, retentions and terminations from equity compensation perspective
- Take ownership, within areas of responsibility, for identifying, escalating, and mitigating risks through appropriate practices in accordance with the Group's Risk Management Framework and applicable policies
- Responsible for regulatory compliance and market competitive equity compensation practices
- University graduate with an accomplished track record of working in Performance & Reward area, and specifically equity compensation, for a large publicly-listed financial institution or consultancy with familiarity with equity accounting and reporting
- At least 8-10 years' relevant experience
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills
- Very detail oriented and determination to flawless execution
- Strong Microsoft Excel skills and numeric sensitive
- Able to work in a dynamic environment, prioritize and drive projects to completion, research and identify problems, develop proposals, conduct analysis independently and in collaboration with all levels in the organization
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.