Associate Director, Finance (Treasury)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
- Manage company cashflow and liquidity position to support Operations, Investment, Risk and Business strategy and regulatory requirements.
- Manage daily operations of Treasury department
- Support company digitalization and other management initiatives
- Provide day-to-day liquidity management, short term and long term cash flow planning.
- Ensure current and future operations needs is met, any cashflow short-term mis-match and liquidity needs requirement are fully addressed balancing no idle cash position to facilitate investment.
- Provide clear analysis and commentaries on the drivers affecting cashflow position
- Review and approve daily tasks in Treasury Operations area including but not limited to bank reconciliation and transactions and accounting matters.
- Monitor, analyze and report on company liquidity levels and policy, standard and procedural compliance.
- Manage bank relationship and relevant contract administration
- University graduate and a member of recognized professional accounting body plus 10-12 years relevant experience
- Analytics to management are accurate, timely and informative
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management
- A good team player, result-oriented and with strong sense of ownership
- Strong risk awareness
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.