In KPMG's Consulting practice, we don't limit ourselves to either strategy or implementation. Instead, we deliver both. Our team in Hong Kong is the fastest growing division within KPMG China and represents a young and enthusiastic team that always pushes itself to succeed. Since our creation, we've developed in-depth knowledge of an incredibly broad spread of sectors and services.
- Evaluate the design and effectiveness of IT controls throughout the business cycle
- Supervise and coach team on engagements
- Lead engagements and deliver value-added assurance services to clients
- Manage scoping, financial management, delivery risk management and the initial review of deliverables
- Identify and communicate IT audit findings to senior management and clients
- Help identify performance improvement opportunities for assigned clients
- Build and manage client relationships (typically with Chief Risk Officer and Chief Information Officer)
- Actively identify and progress business development opportunities, as well as manage sales activities such as proposal writing and assisting with client presentations
- Develop internal networks and maintain excellent relationships with colleagues across KPMG, in particular in the wider Consulting, Audit and Advisory areas
- Proven experience of successfully delivering IT audit and assurance services (including external / internal audits) to clients within a Big Four firm / Consulting (or at least seven years’ experience in any of the following areas: internal or external IT audit, risk assessment or business process reengineering)
- Experience in business analysis and understanding of core business processes within industry sectors
- Experience of systems environments within industry sectors
- Recognised relevant qualification (e.g. CISA or HKICPA)
- Bachelor’s / Master’s degree in an appropriate field from an accredited college / university
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in English and Chinese (Mandarin or Cantonese) and exceptional interpersonal skills; able to gain the confidence and respect of senior level executives
- Ability to identify and assess complex IT risks and controls, to relate them to the wider business environment and express opinions clearly to all levels of staff
- Excellent reporting and presentation skills
- Ability to develop excellent client and internal relationships
- Ability to deliver work within tight timelines, on budget and at a high level of quality
- Strong teamwork ability and able to work independently
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2020 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.