- Lead transformation projects as assigned - Develop and execute activities related to Service and Operation end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirement through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution and deliverables
- Lead transformation projects as assigned
- Develop and execute activities related to Service and Operation end-to-end project management, including project plans and estimates, scoping and requirement through implementation and deployment. Proactively monitor, manage and report on execution and deliverables
Roles and Responsibilities
- Lead and drive transformation program or project delivery within TQC
- Supports planning, directing and coordination of day-to-day activities of running a program or portfolio of programs
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the execution of projects
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant partners and ensuring technical feasibility
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Establish and manage relationships with third parties/vendors
- Build and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Oversees program plans meet business needs as described in the program initiation documents.
- Ensures all stakeholders are identified and included in scope definition activities and understand the program schedule and key milestones.
- Escalates program risks to the Program Director when appropriate.
- Creates the program risk management plan and perform risk management to minimise project risks
- Works with procurement team to create, administer, track, and eventually close program contracts.
- Directs area supported through responsibility for delivery of end results and shared responsibility for budget management; accountable for resource planning.
- Work with stake holders on the project implementation schedule and budget and integrate with Strategic initiatives to deliver the business result
- Organize monthly Steering committee meeting and provide on time update
- Act as agile coach train cross-functional digital delivery teams and promote organization adoption of agile methodologies
- A Bachelor degree in Business, post graduate degree is a plus
- At least 10 years of working experience in Consultancy Firm, Technology Company, Insurance and Financial industry
- Has worked in various business function within an Insurance / Financial institution
- Proficient practitioner in programme/ project management and has led major cross function teams in projects
- Have solid Project and Project Management skills and experience
- Experience working in a dynamic environment and able to work independently and resiliency
- Proficient in English and Chinese written and presentation skills