Associate Director, Relationship Manager (Banks & NBFI's)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Links International
- 17 juin 18 2018-06-17
A Global Corporate & Investment Bank is currently expanding their Financial Institutions team in Hong Kong, and are looking to hire an experienced Associate Director level Relationship Manager who possesses sound exposure to Banks and NBFI clients.
The Associate Director will be required to maintain and develop both existing and new financial institution client relationships for the bank. These would include both Banking and NBFI clients. In addition, the ideal candidate would also be responsible for generating new business ideas for the bank, as well as to implement strategies across products lines.
- Develop an ongoing and profitable relationship with a portfolio of Financial Institution relationships assigned and prospects identified.
- Act as the primary relationship manager for a portfolio of NBFI's such as Brokers, Asset Managers and Hedge Funds.
- Directly responsible for the Global Markets business development of the assigned portfolio, and supporting the development of other business lines.
- Work closely with the senior FIG banker in the development and maintenance of key FIG clients.
- Prepare annual credit reviews and collaborate closely with Risks department on credit monitoring and overall portfolio risk management.
- Bachelors degree or above in Accountancy, Finance or related disciplines.
- Minimum 5 years solid experience as a seasoned relationship manager within a corporate or investment banking structure.
- Experience in dealing with Financial Institutions (Banks and/or Non Banking FI's) clients is a must.
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Good command of both written and spoken Chinese and English.