Associate Director, Senior Business Analyst (ManuMove)
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Manulife Hong Kong
- 20 mai 18 2018-05-20
Associate Director, Senior Business Analyst (ManuMove)
Are you looking for unlimited opportunities to develop and succeed? With work that challenges and makes a difference, within a flexible and supportive environment, we can help our customers achieve their dreams and aspirations.
As a Senior Business Analyst who is passionate about digital products and digital transformation, you will be responsible for building relationships and developing business requirements from key stakeholders in Regional and Country teams in support of our MOVE digital product roadmap, turning these needs into business outcomes.
You will also deliver impact & gap analysis, facilitate workshops and help to prioritise initiatives whilst considering strategy, business value, technical and operational complexity, product team capacity and budget restrictions. As the MOVE Product Team support the Asia Division regionally, the Senior Business Analyst role could expected to rotate across different digital initiatives over the coming years, in line with organisational priorities.
- The Senior Business Analyst will lead stakeholder management with regional stakeholders, country business users and stakeholders, regional and local business analysts, and will be expected to facilitate & drive workshops and/or meetings to a desired outcome
- Provide coaching and mentoring to junior BAs on business analysis and solution development, which may mean leading a team of Business Analysts depending on what the digital portfolio requires
- Lead Country Business Users, Country Project Teams and Regional stakeholders to elicit requirements for the MOVE Regional digital product using appropriate techniques, with responsibility for exploring, formulating, defining, refining and obtaining agreements on business and functional requirements with stakeholders and delivery partners that will meet the business needs.
- Validate requirements against business objectives; ensure that the requirements or designs deliver business value and directly support the business objectives and goals and determine where processes and solutions can be standardized across the Region, whilst still maintaining local usability
- Customer focus; determine all requirements, solution designs, business value assessments and participate in the creative process to transform business requirements to a customer-centric solution with a scalable and sound technical architecture
- As a Senior Business Analyst you should drive quality and continuous improvements throughout, defining and enforcing the Regional best practice / vision for MOVE, and integrating these elements to create the optimal customer / user experience, not just for the MOVE digital roadmap, also current business analysis methodologies where appropriate
- Product agility; able to Define and promote MVP scope, drive data collection and collation to measure product and feature impacts and ensure data driven review of roadmap and features
- Transition and change; assist in the identification of the customer, user and internal stakeholder transition journey from current to target state, and the change management activities/focus areas to enable successful adoption of the solutions.
- Collaborative working; able to work effectively with virtual, multi-cultural, multi-location teams, and work cross functionally with teams from other business areas.
- Plan and facilitate workshops to the expected outcome, involving Senior Stakeholders from Regional and Countries
- Stakeholder management; maintain timely communications to business stakeholders throughout the project life cycle to ensure common understanding of the requirements, any risks and issues, and the impact to the business area
- MOVE delivery support; assist in the preparation of product artifacts, KPIs, goals and deliverables templates and support PMO in developing business cases with supporting documentation.
- Throughout the project life cycle, be responsible for understanding current state business processes, ensuring target to be processes are understood and agreed.
- Collaborate with CX/UX teams to jointly create and review a simple & intuitive user flow for solutions
- Prepare and / or review documentation such as Process Models, Process Maps (As-is, To-be), data flow diagrams, epics, user stories, functional and non-functional requirements, test plans, maintaining traceability throughout.
- Actively participate in relevant internal Communities of Practice, such as Business Analysis CoP, to continually improve Digital and Business Analysis capability within Manulife
- University Degree in Business Administration, Information Systems/Technology or related discipline
- Minimum 8 years of solid business analysis experience, ideally within Financial Services, Life Insurance or Wealth Management knowledge
- Previous experience of working within an agile team (Scrum, Kanban, or XP)
- Broad domain expertise in backlog management, user story elaboration, story/impact mapping as well as more traditional techniques such as business process mapping
- Self-starter and passionate, with an open mind and excellent can-do attitude
- Strong analytical and creative problem solving skills, good communicator at all business levels, with the ability to exercise flexibility and judgment in a dynamic environment
- Good facilitation and influencing skills, including ability to work effectively across a large organization, developing strong cross-functional relationships
- Well organized and high attention to detail, with the ability to adapt to a fast-paced environment and changing priorities
- Strong PC skills including MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Visio and knowledge of Agile tools such as JIRA and BluePrint
- Experience managing, coaching and guiding other Business Analysts would be an advantage
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to overcome conflicts between various parties, and be skilled at finding compromises
- Broad knowledge with an ability to apply this knowledge across different scenarios, whilst having a deep understanding of a function or discipline (T-shaped Business Analyst)
- Eperience working on digital products in insurance, health or operations would be an advantage
Manulife Financial Corporation is a leading international financial services group that helps people achieve their dreams and aspirations by putting customers' needs first and providing the right advice and solutions. We operate as John Hancock in the United States and Manulife elsewhere. We provide financial advice, insurance, as well as wealth and asset management solutions for individuals, groups and institutions. At the end of 2016, we had approximately 35,000 employees, 70,000 agents, and thousands of distribution partners, serving more than 22 million customers. At the end of 2016, we had $977 billion (US$728 billion) in assets under management and administration, and in the previous 12 months we made almost $26 billion in payments to our customers.
Our principal operations are in Asia, Canada and the United States where we have served customers for more than 100 years. With our global headquarters in Toronto, Canada, we trade as 'MFC' on the Toronto, New York, and the Philippine stock exchanges and under '945' in Hong Kong.
Manulife is committed to supporting a culture of diversity and accessibility across the organization. It is our priority to remove barriers to provide equal access to employment. A Human Resources representative will consult with applicants contacted to participate at any stage of the recruitment process who request an accommodation. Information received regarding the accommodation needs of applicants will be addressed confidentially.