Associate Director, Strategies & Products (Investment)
Bring your career aspirations to life with AIA!
Responsible for providing advice in highly technical investment-related areas Job Responsibilities
- Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis to support the investment strategy formulation process of AIA Investment Management HK (AIMHK) managed multi-manager & fund-of-funds products.
- Propose multi-asset fund solutions to solve AIAHK's investment-related & product development issues.
- Prepare and communicate in-house investment views & financial market outlook to agents, 3rd party distributors and clients through research reports and seminars.
- Evaluate fund performance of APIFs, ILAS' investment options & the underlying funds of AIMHK's multi-manager products and select the optimal mix of funds to enhance investment performance.
- Establish good rapport with stakeholders within AIA Group, including AIAHK (e.g. investment, ILAS & MPF teams), Group Investment (e.g. TAA & External Managers teams) and AIA Investment Management office in Singapore.
- At least 10 years of experience in quantitative finance, investment research, asset management and/or investment advisory.
- Postgraduate qualification in Finance, Economics or quantitative-related subjects.
- Investment-related professional qualification (e.g. CFA, FRM or CAIA).
- Holders of SFC license 1, 4 or 9 is preferred.
- In-depth understanding of market dynamics of major asset classes, including equities, bonds and currencies.
- Ability to quantitatively/qualitatively translate economic situation, financial market development, asset valuation and price momentum into investment strategies & recommendations.
- Knowledge of retail financial markets and wealth management products.
- Strong presentation and report-writing skills.
- Good team player with strong coordination skills to work with colleagues from various cultural background.
Build a career with us as we help our customers and the community live healthier, longer, better lives.
You must provide all requested information, including Personal Data, to be considered for this career opportunity. Failure to provide such information may influence the processing and outcome of your application. You are responsible for ensuring that the information you submit is accurate and up-to-date.