Associate Director, Strategy
- Hong Kong
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 16 janv. 18 2018-01-16
KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. With a single management structure across all these offices, KPMG China can deploy experienced professionals efficiently, wherever our client is located.
KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world. The independent member firms of the KPMG network are affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative (“KPMG International”), a Swiss entity. Each KPMG firm is a legally distinct and separate entity and describes itself as such.
In 1992, KPMG became the first international accounting network to be granted a joint venture licence in mainland China. KPMG China was also the first among the Big Four in mainland China to convert from a joint venture to a special general partnership, as of 1 August 2012. Additionally, the Hong Kong office can trace its origins to 1945. This early commitment to the China market, together with an unwavering focus on quality, has been the foundation for accumulated industry experience, and is reflected in the Chinese member firm’s appointment by some of China’s most prestigious companies.
KPMG Global Strategy Group is recruiting. We are seeking exceptional individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients. KPMG Global Strategy Group works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles.
It is an exciting time to join the Global Strategy Group as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships.
- Build client relationships to be seen as the ‘go to’ person and a trusted advisor by senior executives
- Lead, design and finalise client deliverables, including shaping the overall problem solving approach
- Undertake scoping and fee negotiation on standard engagements
- Actively develop own knowledge and expertise in chosen propositions / sectors
- Motivate, coach and develop project team members
- Provide constructive upwards feedback
Experience & Background
- Degree from a leading institution, MBA preferred
- A minimum of eight years of relevant experience
- Track record of leading complex, international projects in a consulting or corporate environment
- Demonstrate ability to build and commercialize relationships with senior executives
- Demonstrate an analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Demonstrate confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English, Chinese proficiency is a definite advantage
For more information, please visit https://home.kpmg.com/cn/zh/home/services/advisory/strategy.html
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.