Associate Director, Strategy
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- KPMG (China and Hong Kong SAR)
- 19 avr. 18 2018-04-19
KPMG China operates in 16 cities across China, with around 12,000 partners and staff in Beijing, Beijing Zhongguancun, Chengdu, Chongqing, Foshan, Fuzhou, Guangzhou, Hangzhou, Nanjing, Qingdao, Shanghai, Shenyang, Shenzhen, Tianjin, Xiamen, Hong Kong SAR and Macau SAR. KPMG is a global network of professional services firms providing Audit, Tax and Advisory services. We operate in 154 countries and territories, and have 200,000 people working in member firms around the world.
KPMG’s Global Strategy Group (GSG) is recruiting. GSG works with C-level executives to identify, structure and help solve their most critical strategic issues across the economic and transaction cycles. We are seeking exceptional individuals who have a passion for identifying and creating solutions for clients.
It is an exciting time to join the Global Strategy Group as we are growing rapidly owing to our unique propositions and strength of client relationships. As a team, we are a group of bright individuals who are passionate about having fun both inside and outside of work.
- Lead, design and finalise client deliverables, including shaping the overall problem solving approach
- Lead complex storyboarding and shape the overall problem solving approach to develop recommendations
- Build client relationships to be seen as the ‘go to’ person and a trusted advisor by senior executives
- Support the identification, pursuit and conversion of a pipeline of business development opportunities for GSG
- Actively develop own knowledge and expertise in chosen propositions / sectors
- Motivate, coach and develop project team members and appraisees, and give constructive 360 degree feedback
- Identify, design and lead critical and complex practice development initiatives, coordinating other members of the team
Required experience & technical skills
- A minimum of eight years of relevant experience in:
- Tier 1 & 2 strategy houses
- Strategy consulting or Transaction advisory or Management consulting in a big 4 / similar firm
- Corporate strategy / Corporate development / M&A team of a large company
- Degree from a leading institution
- Considerable experience of leading and managing complex projects with multi-disciplinary teams in a consulting, corporate or public sector environment
- Track record of working closely with large, corporate or public-sector clients to deliver high impact recommendations
- Ability to build and commercialize relationships with senior executives
- Analytical mindset, intellectual curiosity, structured thinking, and creativity
- Confidence, people skills, ambition and pragmatism
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in English; Chinese written and oral communication proficiency are a definite advantage
For more information, please visit https://home.kpmg.com/cn/zh/home/services/advisory/strategy.html.
We offer successful candidates an attractive remuneration package and the opportunity to work in a dynamic and exciting environment.
Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.
© 2018 KPMG, a Hong Kong partnership and a member firm of the KPMG network of independent member firms affiliated with KPMG International Cooperative ("KPMG International"), a Swiss entity. All rights reserved.