Associate, Equity Derivatives Trader, Equity Derivatives
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited
- 11 juin 18 2018-06-11
Established in 2006, Huatai Financial Holdings (Hong Kong) Limited (“HTHK”) is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Huatai Securities Co. Limited (“Huatai Securities”). Huatai Securities is one of the first groups of securities firms established in China approved by China Securities Regulatory Commission and the People’s Bank of China. Since 2010, Huatai Securities has over 6 million brokerage clients and almost CNY one trillion of custody assets. We are currently looking for a high calibre professional to join our team as a Equity Derivatives Trader in Equity Derivatives.
We are seeking a junior trader in Equity Derivatives. The group makes OTC derivative products to institutional clients, such as asset managers, hedge funds, pension funds and WM clients. The team operates in dynamic markets and structures custom transactions – both flow-based and strategic in nature.
• Support derivatives trading desk
• Pricing and hedging derivative transactions including flow products, delta one swap, vanilla options, and tailored bespoke solutions
• Monitor intraday Greeks and observe derivative lifecycle events
• P&L decomposition and analysis
• Contribute to development of trading tools: data and risk analytics, backtesting, and hedging strategies.
• Must have a Masters /PhD degree in Mathematics, Physics, Engineering, Computer Science, Economics
• Knowledge of Equity and Option markets, market place rules
• Strong programming skills: Python, VBA
• Excellent analytical, numerical reasoning, written and verbal communication skills
• Demonstrated interest in financial markets