Our client is a reputable bank with a privilege position in region. As a result of a regulatory need, they are looking for an experienced KYC/AML professional to support their Private Bank business
- Perform KYC review (Source of Wealth/Fund review) for new account opening, review Account Opening Document for completeness and compliance with KYC, CDD requirements and by ensuring that the necessary approvals have been obtained prior to passing for processing by Operations.
- Report any CDD exceptions identified to Compliance and Department Head and escalate in accordance with established procedures.
- Conduct and coordinate Periodic Review (PR) on SDD and EDD cases and follow up on exceptional items until resolution and complete it within the defined period.
- Assist Department Head in ad hoc projects from time to time.
- Bachelor Degree holder or above
- A minimum of 2 years of experience gained in a banking role focusing on KYC review for new account opening
- Good analytical skills and proficient in MS Excel
- A team player with good communication skill
Interested parties please send your application with full career history, current and expected salary by clicking Apply Now button. Applications will be treated in strict confidence. Personal data collected will be used for recruitment purposes only.