Associate, Quality Assurance - Retail Banking
- Hong Kong Hong Kong Hong Kong HK
- CDI, Plein-temps
- Standard Chartered Bank Hong Kong
- 14 juil. 18 2018-07-14
Please refer to detailed JD
- Carry out QA activities including sample checking & monthly reporting, monitoring and analysis of repeated errors, prevention of potential errors, and assuring high quality of work in CDD review process.
- Ensure CDD review cases are properly handled and complying with Business Banking/Retail Banking AML/CDD Procedures, DOIs and local requirements for AML/CDD control.
- Engage with DDM team and stakeholders to make sure they understand CST and AML/CDD Metrics requirements.
- Ensure CDD documents fulfil Business Banking/Retail Banking AML/ CDD Procedures and local requirements for proper AML/CDD control.
- Directly liaise with the BORM team to verify any information pertaining to the Country CST results.
- Develop and implement monthly reporting, QA findings and other AML/CDD Metrics.
- Perform root cause analysis / self assessment of QA findings and other AML/CDD Metrics.
- Perform QA regular checking exercise such as FPEP, SNPO and Sanctions Escalation Process, if any.
- Banking experience with exposure to AML/CDD is an advantage
- Highly observant to group dynamics with strong facilitation and coaching skills
- Good written and spoken English, Chinese/Cantonese
- Good PC skills and knowledge of the Bank's mainframe systems
- University graduate
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.