OSL is the world’s first SFC-licensed and Big-4 audited digital asset trading platform for institutions and professional investors ; A member of BC Technology Group Limited (stock code: 863 HK). The company offers OTC, iRFQ and electronic trading services giving traders access to the world’s deepest liquidity pools, digital asset borrowing and lending, as well as secure, insured wallets to ensure the safekeeping of digital assets with timely transaction settlement. For further details, see https://bc.group/
Due to increasing demand and exceptional growth, we are looking to expand our Settlements team in the Hong Kong. This is a global role working closely with the teams in Americas and The United Kingdom. If you are looking for a challenging role within the Crypto space, then we would love to hear from you!
- Work closely with the Settlements Team to help manage the settlement process to ensure timely settlement to clients
- Help perform investigation in trade details/confirmation/settlement discrepancies and related outstanding issues
- Develop your ability to help identify open risks, escalation and resolution
- Work closely with the team on daily reconciliation processes, settlement system and blockchain
- Observe how the team help identify process improvements to enhance operational workflow and reduce operational risk
- Help the team ensure all processing transactions are complied with regulatory requirements in a timely manner and effectively implemented
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance or related disciplines (Fresh Grads are welcomed)
- A genuine interest and experience in financial operations and settlement is a plus
- High level of attention to detail and ability to identify errors
- A good team player with excellent organizational skills
- Strong computer and numeric skills
- Good command of both verbal and written in English is required, Cantonese and Putonghua preferable to work with clients in North Asia
OSL is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, national origin, marital status, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, or any other protected status.
*Unsolicited CV submissions by agencies will not be recognised*