Associate, Treasury Risk
About Standard Chartered
We are a leading international bank focused on helping people and companies prosper across Asia, Africa and the Middle East.
To us, good performance is about much more than turning a profit. It's about showing how you embody our valued behaviours - do the right thing, better together and never settle - as well as our brand promise, Here for good.
We're committed to promoting equality in the workplace and creating an inclusive and flexible culture - one where everyone can realise their full potential and make a positive contribution to our organisation. This in turn helps us to provide better support to our broad client base.
The Role Purpose
Member of the team to support liquidity risk and interest rate risk in banking book ("IRRBB") activities in Hong Kong, including compliance with policies, control frameworks, and exposures monitoring. The Role Responsibilities
· To support the liquidity and balance sheet management processes, including engagement with other functions and production of liquidity risk reports.
· To ensure that methodology and assumptions used for liquidity risk and interest rate risk in banking book ("IRRBB") measurement are in line with group policies and country regulatory requirements.
· To ensure group policies and procedures are implemented and escalate to the senior management of any concerns.
· To provide deep dive analysis for senior management and group and regulators.
· To involve in projects of various complexity, including system implementation, new business and regulatory requirements impacting liquidity and IRRBB.
· To ensure risks and issues identified are resolved in an appropriate and timely manner.
· To manage relationship with internal stakeholders and handle their queries
· To support the regional risk reporting processes where required. The Role Requirements
· Professional qualification in risk management, treasury and / or finance
· Advanced in MS Excel with VBA programming skill
· Good understanding of balance sheet management, cash-flows modelling and IRRBB requirements
· Team player, self-motivated, energetic and result oriented
· Excellent in both English and Cantonese
Apply now to join the Bank for those with big career ambitions.