Please quote the job reference number (Ref: EFIN/EDD/A_AVP) in the application.
- Responsible for the daily trading activities of the Securities Borrowing and Lending (SBL) business
- Develop and implement ad-hoc project for SBL
- Develop and maintain networking relationship with external counterparties and internal clients
- Identify cross-selling opportunities with other trading desks and divisions
We support local hire with solid relevant working experience in HK.
- Degree Holder or above and / or with additional professional qualifications in Finance or Computing
- 3-4 years’ relevant experience preferably gained in the investment banking industry, candidates with 3 years’ Middle office experience are also considered.
- Qualified to be registered under SFC in relevant regulated activities
- Good knowledge about financial market and Equity Finance activities.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua
- Basic VBA knowledge is preferred.