Project Manager - First Tier Securities ( Front Office Trading System )
- Lead a team to analysis, design, implementation and support for middle to back office departments
- Manage users’ expectation on IT projects by project review meeting for showing estimated schedule, priorities and budgeting
- Manage in-house and vendor projects ( Buy-side & Sell-Side ) with regular project team meeting, project status reports to report project status for management or any stakeholders
- Conduct user requirement specification, design specification and functional specification for proper stakeholders’sign-off to avoid argument while user testing or system launch
- Bachelor/Master Degree in Computer Science.
- 8 years experiences in financial institutions on IT project management, requirement analysis, project implementation, and continuous maintenance/support.
- Strong domain knowledge of various business areas (Investment Banking, FICC, Asset Management, Institutional Trading, DCM, Alternate Investments, Structured Products, etc.)
- Proven experience in vendor management and track record in handling multiple projects.
- Fluent in both spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin